WELCOME TO DANCE THROUGH THE PAST..........

Hi....welcome to my new time machine.
It will bring you to the golden time of the disco music, the 80's.
Well, you might be also find a little bit of early 90's dance.

Enjoy.........

My Albums

MY SPECIAL THANKS

This is a special thanks :


Allah Swt. who makes me whoever i'm right now


My wife and my 3 beautiful daughters,

Salsa , Saffa and Savina for their love and support


My friends Indonesian DJ, Tony Thamrin, DJ Nino Gomez, DJ Hans for their support.


My "Mentors" DJ Manny Salta, DJ Pierre Sutanto, DJ Jockie Saputra, DJ Tommy Fans, DJ Steven Foe. You all show me " HOW TO DO IT"


My Best Friend @RP!e Classic Beat & Indigo Deville for their support.


My friend Indonesian Bung Lucu,

My friend Delaney & Keith Jones

My friend Luna Priest and

My Pilipino friend Rhenzo

For helping me on my way to completing

My collections


My Close friends :

Yusman Djarusman

Ika Puspitasari

Mochammad Sidik

Zahrotul Jannah

You all make my world so colorful...love you guys


My Friend Eriyanti Bloemhard, you mean to me, more than you know...

My Friend Leni Meilani, you are truly redefined the words "love and caring". I love you.


All my friends from Indonesia and around

The world for their support.

You’re all inspiring me.

Thank you

ATTENTION : DEAD LINKS

Dear Fans....
There are some dead links on my posts. I periodictly re upload them to Mixcrate. Please check if i have re up links that you need, by clicking my red Z logo below. Thank you.

Zabreack

Streaming & Download

Streaming & Download
You can previewing my mixes through Mixcrate

Monday, March 16, 2015

The Girls Stole My Birthday



























Mixed By : Zabreack
File Type : MP3
File Size : 92 Mb @256Kbps
Play Time : 50 Minutes
BPM : 126-130

Playlist :

Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
Cathy Dennis - Just Another Dream (Hot Track Mix)
Sybil - When Im Good & Ready (12' Mix)
M4d0nn4 - Express Yourself (Nonstop Express Mix)
West End Featuring Sybil - The Love I Lost (Club Mix)
Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It (Wicked Mix)
CC Peniston - We Got A Love Thang (Wicked Mix)
The Real Mc Coy - Another Night (Wicked Mix)
Shawn Christopher - Don't Lose The Magic (12' Mix)
SNAP! - Rhythm Is A Dancer (Wicked Mix)
20 Fingers Featuring Roula - Lick It (JJ Underwear Mix)
C+C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) (Hot Track Mix)
House Of Voodoo - Shadows (Remix)
Jocelyn Enriquez - Do You Miss Me (Freestyle Remix)
Pandera - Night And Day (Freestyle Remix)

STREAMING & DOWNLOAD ON MIXCRATE


No comments: